Tips on Removing Tomato Sauce Stains
- Rinse the affected area with dishwashing solution (1 tspn : 1litre cold water) and blot dry with a colour fast towel.
- Repeats for as long as you are getting a positive result.
- If stain persists, apply an ammonia solution (1 part cloudy ammonia : 15 parts cold water) and rinse.
- Apply a white vinegar solution (1:1 cold water) rinse and blot dry.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 as long as there is improvement.
- Rinse with cold water and blot dry with a colour fast towel.
If you have followed the steps above the stain should be gone, if you are left with a residual stain you will need some expert help. Contact us to learn more.
Be sure to read our general stain removal advice before proceeding.